Inavya Director invited to Co-host the London Business School’s Annual China Business Forum
Aymeric Teulon has been invited by the London Business School's China Club to co-host the 7th Edition of the China Business Forum in London on the 25th May.
As the largest student-led, China-focused business forum in Europe - with 25 speakers and 300+ participants - the event will focus this year on 3 key themes via dedicated panels:
- The Rising Influence of China: How China's flagship Belt & Road Initiative influences East-West co-operations.
- Sinovation: Deep dive into some of the best and most evolutionary Chinese innovations.
- Technology and Entrepreneurship - the Power Shift: How China’s entrepreneurship ecosystem is playing a catch-up with its Western counterparts
Historically, the China Business Forum has been known to attract high-profile thought leaders from business, academia and politics, to address changing dynamics within the UK-China relationship. This year, the event will see the participation of key decision makers and business influencers such as:
- Qin Zhu - Minister and Deputy Head of Mission of the Chinese Embassy in the UK
- Ning Tang - Founder and CEO of CreditEase, the first fintech company IPO from China in the global capital markets (NYSE listed).
- Yeming Wang - Business General Manager at Alibaba Cloud
- John Spindler - CEO of Capital Enterprise; Founder & Partner of London Co-Investment Fund (UK)
The forum is committed to offering its participants opportunities to explore the latest business trends, share innovative business ideas, discuss potential business opportunities and network with world business leaders. Naturally, this is a tremendous opportunity for Inavya Ventures to develop its international reach and exposure.